Please note that both Windows and Linux versions are now 64-bit. The auto-updater will not notify a 32-bit user about a 64-bit version, so changing from 32 to 64-bit versions will require you to manually download a copy.
The changes required to allow Qt 5.2.1 to be used required extensive refactoring, so keep a copy of LCDHost Alpha 34 in case this version breaks your layouts or crashes.
Whats new in LCDHost 0.0.35:
- Added --disable-systray and --enable-systray to allow overriding
the default platform setting (enabled on Windows/Mac, disabled on Linux)
- Updated to Qt 5.2.1
- Windows version is now 64-bit, compiled with VS2012
- Linux version is again 64-bit, built on Debian 7.1
- Removed dependency on OpenSSL
- Double-clicking the system tray icon restores the main window
- Fixed drive listing in LH_DriveStats
- Fixed LH_Bar trying to open nonexistant image files
- Fixed LH_LogicBox attempting to hide itself before initialized
- Fixed warning about memory information not being present on startup
- Fixed RSS text trying to render itself before initialized
- LH_WeatherData() had a constructor that did not initialize all members
- Serialize plugin loading to prevent Qt font engine data races on OS/X
Always back-up your layouts before updating. If weather info doesn’t show properly, change the location setting for the LH_Weather plugin.